Number 14s journey west seems to have turned out to be an outing rather than a serious move. Having visited the last chimps in Nigeria at the Edumanon Forest Reserve (Green tree symbol left side on coastline) along with red list species such as Sclater’s guenon and Olive Colobus he has taken the one hundred and ten mile flight back to Bioko. He is now back with his friends on the edge of the wonderfully sounding Reserve Scientifique de la Caldera de Luba.
- Number 14 On the move again!
- Of Phalaropes, Ospreys and Monkeys.
- A Long time ago on a nest in Cumbria…..
- What do young ospreys do when they are not in the Lake District?
- An Island Paradise for Number 14.
- Number 14 International
- Number 14 Still on the move.
- Lake District Osprey Number 14 On The Move.
- No Fireworks For Number 14.