What a week the Lake District Osprey Project is having? Dear old Number 14, as of 10.00am this morning, sitting it out on the island of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea. Two ospreys around the nest at Bassenthwaite, brilliant pictures being streamed through to Whinlatter Forest Centre. Good live views of the ospreys from the two viewpoints at Dodd Wood. Red Squirrels, Lizards and Slow-worms crossing the track for all to see and even the weather set to be on our side over the week-end. Not forgetting the promise of Easter Eggs of course!
How can you stay away?
Whinlatter and the Lower viewpoint open 10.00am to 5.00pm, Upper viewpoint 10.30am to 4.30pm every day.
- Tail Up, Tail Down at The Lake District Osprey Project Nest.
- The Tale of Two Ospreys
- KL is home!
- Lake District Osprey Project, First Birds Arrive.
- Lake District Osprey Project Opens This Week.
- Lake District Osprey Project ; Volunteer Now!
- More Monkey Business For Number 14
- Number 14 On the move again!
- Of Phalaropes, Ospreys and Monkeys.