Two visitors on our last open day on Sunday. First KT ? a young scottish bird joined us for lunch. Then the ‘Red Bandit’ at it again in broad daylight helping himself from the bucket while the feeders were being … Continue reading
Up to the last update Number 14 has been to the following countries
England – France – Spain – Morocco (just) –Algeria- Mauritania-Mali- Guinea- Cote d’Ivoire- Ghana – Togo – Benin and Nigeria, a total of thirteen countries. He is now on the island of Malabo. Where is that you ask? In the Bight of Bonny is the reply.
Pointless eat your heart out!
- Number 14 Still on the move.
- Lake District Osprey Number 14 On The Move.
- No Fireworks For Number 14.
- Number 14 Looking for a new home.
- Lake District Osprey Project; Number 14
- Number 14 Making Himself at Home
- Number 15s Migration comes to an end.
- Lake District Ospreys continue to surprise.
- Lake District Ospreys ; Where are you going?